Sat, Apr 23|
Historic Temple Theatre of Viroqua
Cloud Cult - SOLD OUT
A Benefit for Our Hometown All Profits Donated To Viroqua Community Projects
Time & Location
Apr 23, 8:00 PM
Historic Temple Theatre of Viroqua, 116 S Main St, Viroqua, WI 54665, USA
About The Event
A Benefit for Our Hometown
All Profits Donated To Viroqua Community Projects
COVID POLICY for the Cloud Cult performance:
- All patrons ages 12 and older to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination, OR a lab-verified negative COVID-19 test performed within 3 days of the event for entry to the Cloud Cult show on April 23rd.
- Masks are required for patrons 11-years and older inside the building.
- Temple Theatre volunteers and staff will be masked at all times.
- By attending large gatherings, patrons accept the associated risk, and we appreciate your cooperation and good judgment.
- Admission to any event is the responsibility of the ticket buyer and their adherence to our COVID policy. Noncompliance with the policy will result in barred admission to the event with no refund on the ticket purchase.
Minnesota’s Cloud Cult has a rich eleven-album history of bucking the mainstream music industry in favor of independently releasing music via their environmentally-conscious record label Earthology Records. Hailed as one of the Top 10 Green Bands by Rolling Stone, the band’s philosophical lyrics and alternative-orchestral-folk-rock sound has been lauded by critics as "insane genius" (Pitchfork) and "an invocation of the lifeforce" (New York Times). Cloud Cult began as Craig Minowa's solo studio project after the unexpected loss of his son and has grown to the present day with an evolving lineup of incredible musicians. Known for incorporating live painting into their concerts, Cloud Cult are pioneers of multimedia artistry. This is most recently highlighted with the feature film release of The Seeker – starring Josh Radnor & Alex McKenna – which accompanied the band’s 2016 album, landed on Entertainment Weekly’s Must List, and garnered prestigious awards on the indie film festival circuit. Now six years later, Cloud Cult returns with their transformative new album Metamorphosis.
The Cloud Cult band is:
Shannon Frid-Rubin: Violin
Jeremy Harvey: Drums
Connie Minowa: Live Painter
Craig Minowa: Singer/songwriter, guitar
Shawn Neary: Bass, Banjo, Trombone
Sarah Perbix: Keyboard, French horn, Trumpet
Scott West: Live Painter
Daniel Zamzow: Cello, Mandola