The Historic Temple Theatre’s box office is the only authorized seller to ARTT sponsored events held at the Historic Temple Theatre. We do not endorse the reselling of tickets by ticket brokers or agencies. Ticket brokers operate locally and nationally and are commonly found when you search for tickets online. In most cases, brokers are also listed under Ticket Sales in the Yellow Pages. If you purchase tickets from a ticket broker or any third party: The Temple Theatre cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid, and you may be denied admission to the performance. We cannot reprint or replace your tickets if they are lost or stolen. We are unable to contact you with information regarding time changes or other pertinent updates regarding the performance. It is quite likely that you are paying excessive broker fees that are often double or triple the face value of the ticket. Always make sure when buying tickets online to go to
Temple Theatre Box Office
• Located in the theatre lobby under the marquee, the ticket office is open Wednesday thru Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm and 3 pm to 4 pm on days of shows.
• The Box Office opens one hour prior to each performance for ticket purchases and will call pick up. We accept cash, check, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
• Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to use a ticket for an event, please consider donating it back to the Temple Theatre at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled performance. We will provide you with a letter confirming the tax-deductible status of the donation upon request.
• Subscribers enjoy FREE ticket exchanges, made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled performance. Other Temple Theatre patrons can exchange tickets for a $5 fee per ticket exchanged. Preferred seating cannot be guaranteed on any exchanges and some exclusions may apply. ALL ticket exchanges require 48 hours notice.
• Tickets can be exchanged for tickets to another Temple Theatre and ARTT-sponsored show only. No gift certificates or credits will be issued. If the tickets purchased are more expensive than the tickets returned, the patron will cover the difference. No refunds will be issued if the tickets purchased are less expensive than the tickets returned.
• Please check your tickets, carefully noting event, time, and seat location.
• A facility fee and sales tax may be added to the ticket price.
• Lost Tickets? Call the Box Office, we can easily reprint them.
• Municipal Fire Codes require ALL audience members (even those of lap-sitting size) have a ticket.
• The Historic Temple Theatre can not resell your purchased tickets on your behalf.
Canceled or Rescheduled Performances:
ALL performances will go on as scheduled, regardless of weather. No refunds will be issued for inclement weather. However, in the unlikely event that the Temple Theatre cancels a performance, refunds will be promptly distributed or a rescheduled or alternative performance will be offered. Dates and programs are subject to change.
You can give the gift of excitement with a night at the Temple Theatre! Gift Certificates are available and can be used for any live event presented by the Historic Temple Theatre and ARTT. Gift certificates may not be used for admission to films or concessions. Call the Box Office for more information.