Please review our COVID policies HERE
Admission to any event is the responsibility of the ticket buyer and their adherence to our COVID policies. Noncompliance with the policy will result in barred admission to the event with no refund on the ticket purchase.
The Historic Temple Theatre’s box office is the only authorized seller of events held at the Historic Temple Theatre. We do not endorse the reselling of tickets by ticket brokers or agencies. Ticket brokers operate locally and nationally and are commonly found when you search for tickets online. In most cases, brokers are also listed under Ticket Sales in the Yellow Pages.
If you purchase tickets from a ticket broker or any third party:
The Temple Theatre cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid, and you may be denied admission to the performance.
We cannot reprint or replace your tickets if they are lost or stolen.
We are unable to contact you directly with information regarding time changes or other pertinent updates regarding the performance.
It is quite likely that you are paying excessive broker fees that are often double or triple the face value of the ticket. Always make sure when buying tickets online to go to www.historictempletheatre.com
Temple Theatre Box Office
Located in the theatre lobby under the marquee, the box office is open Wednesday thru Friday from 1pm-5pm, and 1 hour before events. We accept cash, check, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
• Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to use a ticket for an event, please consider donating it back to the Temple Theatre at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled performance.
• Please check your tickets, carefully noting event, time, and seat location.
• A facility fee and sales tax may be added to the ticket price.
• Lost Tickets? Call the Box Office, we can easily reprint them.
• Municipal Fire Codes require ALL audience members (even those of lap-sitting size) have a ticket.
• The Historic Temple Theatre can not resell your purchased tickets on your behalf.
Canceled or Rescheduled Performances:
ALL performances will go on as scheduled, regardless of weather. No refunds will be issued for inclement weather or rescheduling of an event or your inability to attend. However, in the unlikely event that the Temple Theatre cancels a performance, refunds will be promptly distributed upon request. A rescheduled performance will not be considered a canceled event and no refund will be offered. All Dates, times, and programs are subject to change.